The slides from My DDD Paris User Group talk hosted by Xebia
And here are the links towards the 3 videos (in french!):
Some links I've referred to during my talk
About OO and FP Design
- Bob Martin's Coffee Maker design. A great article about the pitfalls of sticking too much to only the objects of the real world and not taking account of the user interface to the system in a design.
- Rich Hickey wrote very clearly about State and Identity in the rationale behind the design of Clojure. A must read for me and very enligthning article!
- I also humbly wrote myself about Identy, Data and State some time ago
- DCI architecture: a new vision of object-oriented programming
- Strategic Domain Driven Design with Context Mapping
- Using the Domain Driven Design Bounded Context Concept to Shrink a Large Domain Model
Books about DDD (free and not free)
And also some links towards the books out there about DDD:
- (I provide the file I got some times ago as the author's website seems to be down when I wrote this)